Having the conversation can be difficult. The specialized trained professionals with Three Rivers Hospice can facilitate difficult discussions with honesty, empathy, and compassion. Here are some key points to discuss when talking about Hospice:
- Hospice provides pain and symptom management for those who are not pursuing curative treatments
- Hospice enables the patient to live in the setting that works best for them without the frequent hospital stays
- Three Rivers Hospice simultaneously works with the patient and family/caregivers to provide emotional as well as spiritual support when appropriate
- Most Medicare and Insurance plans pay for Hospice. Our team will work with the patients and families to help them qualify
- Our offices are open 24x7 and we are available whenever the patient/families need us
Call us toll free at 1-866-478-7898 to learn more about Three Rivers Hospice. Our offices are open 24x7 and our Nurses will be available to speak with you regarding any questions that you might have.